Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 27 and Mar 29. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping to Continental US & Canada
Take a look through the new Vixen BT-81S-A binoculars. You will be impressed when you use them to observe gas nebula, star clusters or comets.
The magnesium fluoride coating reduces chromatic aberration and the large aperture of 81 mm ensures a razor-sharp, contrast-rich image. The BT-81S-A binocular telescope set weighs 4.1 kg, is portable and also exceptionally suited for nature observations.
- Binoculars with 80 mm lens diameter
- 31.7 mm (1 1/4 inch) eyepiece sockets for changeable eyepieces
- Very high light intensity thanks to the large 80 mm lenses
- Dimensions: 480 x 190 x 155 mm / weight: 4.1 kg
- Included: binoculars, carry handle, viewfinder, dew caps
Vixen warranties its products to be free from initial defects in materials and workmanship for a specified period based on part type:
Vixen Electronic Parts: Limited One Year Warranty
Vixen Mechanical Parts: Limited Two Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.